Do note that since only one client can be connected with Public IPv4 at a time, any other devices that might be configured with Public IPv4 will lose their configuration if connected this way.
To have Public IPv4 as an option for WireGuard in the client, Public IPv4 need to be configured to use WireGuard through our website.
List of changes in v2.7
- New: Added Public IPv4 as an add-on for WireGuard connections
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where WireGuard connections would time out
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where the client would only display a transparent window on Windows 11
- Bug fix: The client will no longer try to register a new key even when the number of registered keys is full
- Bug fix: The client will no longer send multiple WireGuard key registrations to the website when a subscription has expired
- Improvement: Clarified the message that is displayed when the client is unable to communicate with the website
- Improvement: Protocol name (TCP or UDP) will now be displayed for OpenVPN connections
- Improvement: The client will now periodically check for new versions rather than only when launched
- Improvement: If no servers are available in a country due to maintenance, the entire region will be disabled in the client rather than just the individual servers
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.7.0
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.