Desktop client v1.12.2 is available
Version 1.12.2 focuses on improving stability and resolving edge-case crashes. Version 1.12.0 and 1.12.1 were beta tested prior to releasing publicly.
List of changes in v1.12.2
- Bug fix: resolved issue for certain macOS users when the DNS servers weren't changed properly
- Bug fix: resolved translation errors in installer
- Improvement: prepare for Qt6
- Improvement: stabilized reachability notifier to properly detect network connectivity changes
- Improvement: include network interfaces when submitting logs to OVPN support
- Other: updated code signing certificate on Windows
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.12.2
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.