This is a minor version with fixes and improvements aimed at
stability. Among other things, a default gateway has been added for VPN
connections (rather than using 0.0.0.0/0) which should improve internet
connection detection for certain applications like Microsoft Office.
List of changes in v2.10
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where Split Tunneling does not work under certain circumstances
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where the window would occasionally turn white on Windows
- Improvement: Account tab layout has been changed
- Improvement: Changelog can now be displayed in multiple languages
- Improvement: App icon has been resized on macOS
- Improvement: Added a default gateway for VPN connections
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.10.0
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.