Version 1.3.1 of the desktop client contains some bug fixes related to Windows users as well as add-ons.
List of changes in the 1.3.1 version
- Bug fix: client can start OpenVPN properly even when the Windows username contains special characters
- Bug fix: client removes start_service.vbs from the Task scheduler when the client is uninstalled
- Bug fix: ability to deselect an add-on if it has expired at the same time it is used
How can I update the desktop client?
If your current version is v1.2.1 or newer
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.3.1
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter password if asked for it
- As soon as the installation finishes the new version will launch automatically.
- Enjoy your privacy!
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
If you have a version older than 1.2.1
As 1.2.1 was the first version with online update support, you need to install 1.3.1 the old-fashioned way if you're on an older version. You'll find the installers for each operating system below: