Version 2.3.1 comes with multiple improvements and bug fixes.
List of changes in v2.3.1
- Bug fix: entry and exit server no longer reverts back to "best automatically" after app restart
- Bug fix: rebooting the computer while connected now properly displays the connection status in the app
- Improvement: the textual prompt for "too many keys" has been clarified
- Improvement: the button colors for the "too many keys" prompt has been changed
- Improvement: WireGuard key API has been updated
- Improvement: the client should no longer auto generate keys above the maximum allowed key limit
- New: added a button to switch to OpenVPN in the "too many keys" prompt
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.3.1
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.