Version 2.3.0 comes with major improvements to Multihop and connection flow.
List of changes in v2.3.0
- Bug fix: resolved an issue with WireGuard on macOS 10.13
- Bug fix: resolved an issue where Public IPv4 would try to connect to the wrong region under special circumstances
- Improvement: reordered Settings page icons to improve flow
- Improvement: changed Connection View to account for dynamic Multihop selection
- Improvement: while connected with Multihop, the Connection View now show both entry and exit points
- Improvement: changed default VPN protocol from OpenVPN to WireGuard
- New: it is now possible to select both entry- and exit servers with Multihop
- New: added Multihop support for WireGuard
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.3.0
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.