Desktop client v2.1.0: Dark mode, Fedora & openSUSE
Version 2.1.0 of the client includes dark mode, native support for macOS M1 processors, as well as support for new Linux systems.
List of changes in v2.1.0
- New: added dark mode
- New: RPM installer for Linux
- New: client now natively supports macOS M1 ARM processors
- New: added a way to search for countries in the server list
- Bug fix: add link to FAQ article for "Connect using OpenVPN"
- Bug fix: add link to FAQ article for "Connect using WireGuard"
- Bug fix: client now properly identifies the VPN connection after sleep mode when connecting with WireGuard
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with the trackpad on macOS
- Improvement: renamed the installation file on macOS from OVPN to OVPN Installer
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.1.0
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Currently, it is only possible to search for countries in the server list. Some improvements will be made to this, such as being able to search for specific regions and servers rather than only countries.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.