Desktop client v2.0.5: Bug fixes
v2.0.5 resolves an issue with CPU spikes for some Windows users.
List of changes in v2.0.5
- Bug fix: resolves CPU spike for Windows users
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 2.0.5
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
Feedback & issues
We appreciate all feedback. Please report any feedback and issues to email@example.com.