Desktop client v1.8.3 is available
Version 1.8.3 contains fixes for a few bugs that were identified in v1.8.2, as well as updates.
List of changes in v1.8.3
- Bug fix: fixed installation issues on Windows
- Bug fix: fixed installation issues on macOS 10.13 and 10.12
- Bug fix: fixed scaling & rendering issue on high DPI screens with 150% zoom
- New: updated OpenVPN to 2.4.9
- New: updated OpenSSL to 1.1.1g
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.8.3
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- As soon as the installation finishes the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.