Version 1.8.2 contains underlying updates and some bug fixes.
List of changes in v1.8.2
- Bug fix: restore DNS servers correctly on all network adapters in macOS
- Bug fix: prevent DNS leaks on macOS if the uplink is from an iPhone USB connection
- Improvement: the client should scale better on high resolution screens
- Bug fix: fixed issue so all characters in a password are handled properly
- New: updated Qt Installer Framework to 3.2.2
- New: updated Qt to 5.14.2
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.8.2
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- As soon as the installation finishes the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.