Version 0.3.2 is a minor update including several bug fixes of our newly released Android VPN app.
List of changes in v0.3.2
- Bug fix: add support for Android 11
- Bug fix: if WireGuard was previously installed it wasn't possible to get past permission screen
- Bug fix: wait until ping finishes prior to connecting to the fastest server as it could lead to inconsistent results
- Improvement: update WireGuard to the newest version
- Improvement: improve support for Android TV & other streaming media. More improvements later on
- New: display App version on Login view & settings view
How can I update?
- It should update automatically if you downloaded it from Google Play. It's also possible to force the update by manually updating
- If you downloaded the APK from our website, you should download the new APK
On certain devices, it's not possible to allow communication with LAN devices. It seems to be manufacturer related and we have filed a bug report with the WireGuard team.