Update: Maintenance has been completed. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com.
We have been test running a new disk image in Gothenburg and Zurich the last month and are very satisfied with the improvements. As such, we will be performing a major maintenance across all VPN servers in all datacenters on May 6th.
Each VPN server will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes but we've reserved a three hour maintenance window where servers might become unavailable.
- New: ability to control if compression should be enabled or disabled (just like IPv6 connectivity). Ability to control compression will be available in the desktop client & website shortly.
- New: if compression is enabled, LZ4-V2, LZ4 or LZO will be used (depending on OpenVPN version user is running)
- New: TLSv1.3 support
- Improvement: 4096 bit server side DH key
- Improvement: system & security updates
- Improvement: randomize OpenVPN renegotiation times by +/- 15 minutes
Date and time for service interruption
Start date and time: 2019-05-06 04:00 UTC (YYMMDD)
End date and time: 2019-05-06 07:00 UTC (YYMMDD)