Version 1.2.5 introduces Qt version 5.10 and an array of stability improvements and updates. The previously reported issues with login credentials not being saved for the Windows desktop client has been resolved.
How can I update the desktop client?
If your current version is v1.2.1 or newer
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.2.5
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter password if asked for it
- As soon as the installation finishes the new version will launch automatically.
- Enjoy your privacy!
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.
If you have a version older than 1.2.1
As 1.2.1 was the first version with online update support, you need to install 1.2.5 the old-fashioned way if you're on an older version. You'll find the installers for each operating system below:
- Qt version has been updated to 5.10
- Windows: Bug where client didn't always start automatically on launch has been resolved.
- Windows 7: Bug where the client wasn't shutdown correctly has been resolved.
- Set rcvbuf/sndbuf value to higher than OS default in Windows 7 to improve internet speed.
- Added force update for 1.2.6 and onwards.
- Killswitch now allows all internal IPs
- Windows: Bug where login information wasn't always imported correctly from previous version has been resolved.