Desktop client v1.13.0 is available
Version 1.13.0 focuses on upgrades of the code base and the underlying framework.
List of changes in v1.13.0
- Bug fix: improved killswitch if computer is powered off forcibly while connected to OVPN
- Improvement: updated to Qt6
- Improvement: increased stability
- Improvement: cryptographic verification of updates has been introduced
- Improvement: when maintenance mode is activated, client continuously checks when website API is available again
How can I update the desktop client?
- Launch client
- You will now see a notification pop up asking you if you wish to update to version 1.13.0
- Wait for the installation to finish and enter your password if asked for it
- Windows users must accept the Wintun driver installation
- As soon as the installation finishes, the new version will launch automatically.
If for some reason the online update fails
If something goes wrong, simply close the desktop client and install it manually.
The download links for each operating system can be found below.