Version 0.4.0 is an update containing several bug fixes for our newly released Android VPN app.
List of changes in v0.4.0
- Bug fix: resolved a crash when an API request failed
- Bug fix: resolved a crash when requesting permissions
- Bug fix: improved error handling
- Improvement: disabled Communicate with LAN devices on Motorola G8 Power, Samsung S10e & Huawei P20 as it currently does not work properly
- Improvement: added webview for devices without browsers installed
- Improvement: removed Crashlytics to entirely decouple the app from Google ecosystem
- Improvement: added extra resources & support for Android TV
How can I update?
- It should update automatically if you downloaded it from Google Play. It's also possible to force the update by manually updating
- If you downloaded the APK from our website, you should download the new APK
On certain devices, it's not possible to allow communication with LAN devices. It seems to be manufacturer related and we have filed a bug report with the WireGuard team.