Update your OVPNbox
The steps to update your OVPNbox are the following:
- Disconnect all groups from OVPN.
- Download Putty or another SSH program if you use Windows. Once downloaded, start the program.
- SSH to the box using the IP address 10.220.0.1 and port 22. Note that you need to be connected to the box for this to work. If you use OS X or Linux, type ssh email@example.com in a terminal window.
- Login as admin. Once prompted, enter the password ovpnbox. If you have changed your pfSense password, enter your new password instead.
- You will be prompted with various options. Choose option 8
- Type: /usr/local/bin/ovpn_updategui.sh
The box will download and apply the latest version. Once done, the box will be updated. If you're unsure about any of the aforementioned steps, please contact our customer support.